Managed Security Services
GSI provides full security support to cleared industry contractors. For companies that have a Facility Security Officer (FSO), but do not need a full-time resource, GSI can provide the management and administration to plan, develop, monitor, and continually assess industrial security operations to maintain compliance with Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and 32 CFR Part 177 also known as the “New National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)”. Also, we support the Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO) and the management of the company’s Insider Threat Program.
Services could include but are not limited to:
- DISS management
- Visit Authorization Requests (VARs)
- Customer Service Requests (CSRs)
- Incident reports
- Administration of all briefings to include but not limited to initial, annual, SF312s (NDAs) and debriefings
- Conduct Self-Inspections Annually
- DCSA Assessment preparation and attendance
- NISS Guidance and package submission
- Maintain personnel security files
- Process initial and reinvestigations
- e-QIP best practices
- SF-86 reviews, comments & submission
- Insider Threat Program Management
- Public-trust processing
We are a Premier Certified Reseller of ThreatSwitch, software for improved security and cost reduction.
ThreatSwitch is a safe and secure, cloud-based software used for compliance with the 32 CFR Part 117, or the “New NISPOM” and DCSA requirements. The system radically simplifies and automates high-volume, data-intensive, and administrative tasks for cleared defense contractors.